miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

Writing Contest

Clara

3:00 AM, I woke up and the neighbor was crying. My window is in face to the other house, I was just  years old. I had a friend clara who lived with her mother in the other house. The first time I saw he was dressing a beautiful white dress in the middle of the park, playing in the swing. I used to play with her in the backyard and in the streets between our houses. I tried to throw a rock to her window to know what was going on, but after threw it, it was a complete silence. In the next morning I asked my mother if she didn't woke up because of the noise, but my mother did not listen anything. After finishing classes, I was looking for Clara but I never knew in what school she was. It passed a month after seing her again. I asked her, Where she was? but she only told my that she cannot be away from me. In that moment I was scared and happy at the same time. We played the rest of the day and my mother said aloud -Dinner!!, I kept playing with her for a few minutes and then I invited to dinner with us, but she said she can't be seing by my mother, and she will though your crazy, I get paralize for a second. My mother called me again and I returned to my house. Once arrived to my house, I asked her why I am the oly one who sees Clara. My mother's face turn it yellow, and she explained to me what happend to Clara, I didn't know she was in a car accident and how the other kids bully her. I was freeze and I run back to Clara, but she wasn't there. Now she knows I know the truth, and I scream aloud -Don't leave me! but I never saw her again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario